If you are:

An (international) student, staff member, PhD researcher or guest who does not need an entry visa and/or residence permit, or; 

A second or third year student, staff member, PhD researcher or guest needing an entry visa and/or residence permit who had guaranteed accommodation for the first year;

If you are looking for accommodation on campus of the university of twente, please create an account at Roomspot; the online housing portal for Enschede and Hengelo. Here you can find the current housing offer in Enschede and Hengelo and apply for the accommodations you are interested in.


For your convenience, we have listed some useful links. Also keep in mind that you can take a look at the UT Marketplace on Facebook, where students occasionally post a message when their rooms become available. Alternatively, you can find housing via the cooptation process of student houses.                        

                                       FOR SHORT STAY (SHORTER THAN 3 MONTHS):


                                              PORTALS (SHORT AND LONG STAY)